Monday, February 27, 2012

It's been way too long!

Hi Friends!
Well I think it's been almost a year since my last post!  We have had so many changes and updates within that year, but I'll skip to the highlights:  Reed is now 2.5 years old and already talking about when he turns 3 this summer, and Brooklyn was born in September so is now just over 5 months old.  Life has gone from busy to MUCH busier, but also from good to great!  I couldn't be more thankful for these 2 little blessings in my life, and everything else God has blessed us with!

Jon and I just celebrated our 5 year anniversary in January.  Can't believe it's been that long.  Hasn't been without our ups and downs, as I imagine most married couples have, but I wouldn't trade any day of it for the world.  We have gotten so much closer over the past 5 years and now together we are enjoying watching our 2 kiddos grow up & interact with eachother.  LOVE!

So, I've been inspired to jump back onto my blog!  It's been so long and I just haven't been able to find the time to do it.  So as I was getting back on, I see that there are so many updates to the template, etc.  I somehow managed to delete all my old formatting and really messed it up for a while there.  I was able to just revert to a "classic" template for now.  I've gotta figure out the whole formatting thing again when I have some time.  But for now, B is taking a short nap and Reed is watching Rio.  Every few minutes, as I'm typing this, he is asking me to come watch the movie with him.  So I don't have much time.  Just wanted to post a quick update and let you know that posts will be on the way!

I have to give a inspirational thank you to my little sister who recently started her blog.  It has inspired me to restart this up again.  Audrey's blog is wonderful!  http://www.liveforhimpsalms.blogspot.com/  She is so cute, and I am so proud of her! 

I'm happy to say that we are finally (long overdue) going thru the membership process at our church - Watermark Community Church.  It's a pretty good drive for us, but so well worth it.  I love that some of our best friends are also joining with us!  But more importantly, I'm so excited to become more connected and serve within our church.  There are some amazing ministries that I can't wait to jump into!

Okay, gotta run to go watch Rio with my little man, but more posts and updates on the way!  (And hopefully more consistantly this time!)  For now, here is a pic that I just took a couple of hours ago of my 2 little munchkins playing together up in the gameroom. Reed is skipping his nap today so he's a little delirious, and was cracking up for some reason while trying to hold Brooklyn in his lap! Precious! 


In Him, 
CMR

No comments: