Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Updates - 2011!

Wow...I think my last post was in November?! Somehow I had more time to do this WHILE I was working! So far this year has been keeping us busy...mainly just enjoying spending time with Reed as he is growing up so fast :( This is such a fun age, which I could just freeze him here! We found out in January that we are expecting our 2nd little one in September! Reed is convinced he is having a "baby sister" as he says, even though the sonogram lady said she was about 80% sure it will be another boy. Jon wants to get a 3D sonogram done in a week or two to find out for sure what it will be. Other than that, all is the same - Jon's job is going well, he is loving it. And I am loving my job with Reed as my boss! Here are a few pics from this year. The best is the video at the very end of Reed looking at the "hibiscus": My favorite close up :) Reed and Grampi feeding the deer bread Reed got his first official haircut from a professional...my stepmom. This is his Before pic During... Afterwards with his cool new do! Reed and Kota sharing ice cream We took Reed to the FTW zoo..he LOVED it and still talks about all the animals he saw Reed's first car washing experience with dad...he figured out the spray gun! Got Kota with his new weapon And also thought it was hilarious to spray everyone else he could! Going sledding when we had the snow storm in January Kota catching him Just chillin'...something he likes to do while watching Dora the Explorer!
Hilarious video of Reed looking at the "hibiscus" flower with Grandma...too cute!

1 comment:

The Vicari's said...

Congrats on baby #2, I had no idea! Reed is adorable!