Tuesday, November 30, 2010

What's New...

Staying at home is AWESOME! Reed & I seem to be so busy all day long. I have no idea how I ever had time to work full time! It's pretty exhausting as well, but still wouldn't trade my time with my little man for the world.

I am enjoying "fixing" up the house little by little. Love doing what I call "HGTV projects" around the house. Now that all the paperwork, Christmas decorating, and closet organizing is done (well mostly), it's on to master bathroom updates! Anyone know how to take down a huge mirror without just totally destroying the wall behind it??! hmmm...will let you know how that one turns out :)

Jon is loving his job as well & all is going great there. We have been, and continue to be, so blessed. We are just so thankful for everything God has provided in our lives. I love this Christmas season because we are constantly reminded of His amazing grace & goodness, and the ultimate sacrifice He made for all of us!

Here are a few recent pics of Reed from this past month.





He LOVES the camera...seriously, it's pretty hilarious


Sweet Kota. If Cali would stay still long enough to get a picture of her, I'd post it!


The tree! It's up! Special thanks to my mom & Christie Smith for helping me decorate. There is NO WAY I could have ever done it by myself! (the ladder only reached half way up the tree!)










I thought Reed might be scared of Jon's new paintball mask...but he loved it & thought it was hilarious



Rough-housing as usual



Like father like son!

No comments: