Thursday, June 24, 2010

Reed's 1 Year Pictures

We took Reed's 1 year pictures last weekend, and I just got all the pics back. I am so excited, they turned out SO super cute! I have way too many cute ones to post them all, so here are just a few of our most favorites. I gotta give a shout out to our awesome photographer, Travis Cobb, who was able to capture Reed & all those little smiles as fast as Reed moves! Travis was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! If anyone needs a great photographer for a great price to come to your house (or wherever you choose), I highly highly recommend him! Let me know if you need his contact info.
Reed now looks like a full out TODDLER! So much for my little newborn infant!? He is so much fun...enjoy the pics! :)

Oh, and also, would love to get yalls opinion! This is kinda fun since we get SO many different opinions...after seeing these recent pics, who do you think Reed looks more like? Jon or Christie?? Fill out the poll on the right.






















































No comments: