Friday, September 25, 2009

Reed is getting big...and so fun!



Reed is almost 4 months now and is growing so fast and getting so big! He is so much fun & loves to smile & laugh all the time, he is such a happy baby! And me...well I am officially obsessed with him!!

He just started being able to keep his chest up with his arms and actually enjoys tummy time now. He is sleeping great these days - goes to bed about 9pm and wakes up around 6:30-7am...its pretty amazing!

He is loving this cooler weather & going for walks. He sits directly in the stroller facing out now when we go for walks and likes it much better that way. He loves looking up at the trees when we get close to them :)

As for the pups, Cali is still playing with/murdering rabbits in our backyard, and Kota is still my little sidekick & follows me (and Reed) everywhere. Reed has finally started noticing the pups, but still gives them very confused looks.

Here are a few recent pics:


Lovin' the new view of my toys from this angle!


I'm ready to go out!



Woah, who is that good lookin' guy in the mirror!?


mmm, my strap tastes good! ...and I think I like my feet on top of the tray

No comments: